More than your typical Bookkeeper
A Little About Us
We love LIFE and giving back to our community! We are also REALLY GOOD at processing transactional data!
We’re a bit unique…a bit different. We put LIFE before work. We want to grow so that we can have a greater impact on our community. We enable our team members, our clients, and our community to live LIFE to the fullest.
Our Operations team is committed to working as efficiently and accurately as possible in order to deliver time back to our bookkeeping clients without sacrificing LIFE:work balance. This can only be achieved through relentlessly improving.
A Little About You
If the below list sounds like we are describing you, then you align with our team and this position.
- LIFE:work Balance – I value my time with family and friends and greatly appreciate any company that places the same value on that time.
- Community Impact – I care about the community around me and want to leverage my strengths to make an impact.
- Integrity – I have always been a person of integrity. Otherwise challenging decisions are made simple as I consider what is the right decision.
- Humility – I don’t really care about titles as long as I am respected and valued.
- Unity – I enjoy working as a team towards a collective goal. I know what I am good at and recognize the talent of others. I believe it is more important to focus on others strengths than to identify their weaknesses.
- Relentless Improvement – I like to make things better. If there are opportunities for improvement, I can barely stand staying silent.
- Responsibility – You take ownership of what you say you will do. You are honest and loyal.
- Achiever – You work smart and take great satisfaction in being productive.
- Discipline – You enjoy and create structure and organization.
- Relator – You thrive when working with others towards a common objective.
- Learner – You desire to learn and continually improve.
- Bookkeeping – You have 2 years or more of impressive bookkeeping experience and the required accounting knowledge to perform independently. A certification would certainly be a plus.
- Technology – You are familiar with all the basic Microsoft applications and mainstream accounting software.
- Education – You have a college degree or the equivalent of such in professional experience.
- Customer Advocacy – You have developed relationships with customers built on trust and credibility.
What We Can Offer You
- LIFE:work balance…not just a balance of time; a balance of mindset
- Become part of a team passionate about making a difference
- Receive Medical, Dental, Vision, matching SIMPLE IRA, and 21 days PTO
- Be compensated in alignment with your value
Please submit your resume and we will be in touch: